CHARMED ANGEL

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Relationship

I had once a memorable relationship.
This relationship will always be unforgetable.
Now i still love him deeply in my heart.
However, my life has to go on.
No matter how i miss him,
No matter how i cry for him,
he will not know.
I want a everlasting love.
Is it possible?
Every relationship will tend to have quarrel and argument.
Have to compromise,
Have to trust,
I want to give him everything.
I still need to receive a love and graditude from him.
Is it possible?
To get myself busy,
To forget about him,
Is it possible?
Tell myself " Don't think too much"
It doesn't help to revive the situation.
A relationship is so hard and so difficult to maintain.
Is he the right guy for me to love?
Or there is a better guy out there waiting for me?
Life is so contradicting.
Life is like a roller coaster.
Filled with ups and down.
Let go now.........
Let go the person you are holding in your heart.

Let it slip out of your mind.
Always accept the truth and be happy everyday



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home