CHARMED ANGEL

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory


Finally, I have watched this movie which is Chalie and the Chocolate Factory. I watched it with a cute little friend. I asked her whether she want ot go and watch. She said she want to watch too.
Therefore we went to causeway point to watch. That day is also a national day. I never expect there are so many people came and watch movie today. Luckily we still managed to get the ticket but we sit in the front row.

However, it did not affect our mood at mood. The movie is so hilraous and both us laughed throughout the movie. I really like Johnny Depp(Willy Wonka) acting skill and his expression. It is so superior. I also like the small guy(OOmpa-Loompas) who sing and dance in the movie. I am thinking how they can duplicate the same person.


It is a very humerous movie. Adults and Kids all love to watch it.

The song is so cute...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home