CHARMED ANGEL

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

CONFESSION I MAKE


The smile on his face, In my loss words i am.
The thousand questions his lips move, My confusion i have.
The bewilderment looks in his eye, In the cat and mouse game I scare.
The sensual movement of his body, My breathe of courage i take.

Stage light focus on him in finale, In the word of confession i make.
The last word of no rergret, Life changes as i create.
No turning back of time, In the sand of the hour glass i turn.
Flowing through the hole of miniture, My truth of words i say.

The reply whisper like howling wind, In the reaction i make.
Not a rejection it is, My peaceful heart i beat.
Understand his answer, In the checker game of draw.
Remains as we are, My feeling for him be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home