CHARMED ANGEL

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Back to school days

I had been started my part time degree for one month and one week.
During weekend, i will go to Macdonald, where it is near my house, to study.
It is better this way. I really can't study at home. There is a bed which make me feel like sleeping. In macdonald, you cannot sleep at all. The reason is people will look at you. They will play perfect 10. Yeah........ i can enjoy the music and study at the same time.

It's kinda of remind the time, paul asked me out to study togther at the Macdonald once at the plaza singapura's macdonald. I enjoy studying with him.

In the Macdonald, I saw a family who was sitting in front of me. The mummy was taking the photograph of her cute and chubby son. That kid looks very cute. When the kid turned over, i smiled at him.

Beside me, there was one whole bunch of secondary school boys studying together. They will quite unity and i saw they would ask their friend question if they don't understand. I overheard them said tomorrow was school holiday. Tommorrow, i had to work.

I am now listerning to the oldies. It is very sentimental and very relaxing. I am thinking what will be like of listerning old records. What will it be sound like? Nowadays, you rarely see such a thing. It is like going back to 60s, 70s or 80s. Now you will see it is MP3 player. Probably you will see something even more high tech in the future.


" How good is your memory?"

http://www.memorymayhem.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home