CHARMED ANGEL

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Western food in Arts

Wow... it is such a long time that i have written my blog. After reading my friend's blog, i have the urge to write my blog. It is still Chinese New year and my chinese drama performance is getting nearer. I am stating my count down. Now it is 4 days to my performance. Today i meet Angeline at the Business Bus Stop to have lunch together and pass the tickets to her at the same time. we went to the Arts canteen. Wow...it is really full house. We just ask around for any available seat. Luckily,we managed to find the seat and we went to buy our lunch. I ordered the grilled fish and Angeline ate the chicjen chop. The chicken chop was really in the chopped pieces. The western food in Art canteen is better than the engineering canteen. We chat about the Chinese New Year. This is my first time eating the food in Arts canteen. When Angeline and i walked back to the bus stop. Yuan ting saw me and say hi to me. It is such a coincidence. She is also starting to have lunch with her friend too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home