CHARMED ANGEL

Monday, September 06, 2004

Something happen in my house




Early in the morning around 5.15am, my mum woke me up suddenly and asked me what is the emergency number to call. I told her to call 995 and i asked her what happen at the same time. She said that my dad had a sudden terrible chest pain. Thereafter, she passed me the phone and asked me to speak to them. I told them my block and house number and where i stayed. I told the person that my dad had chest pain.

After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived and the paramedic sent him to the hospital accompanied by my mum. Then i had to prepare myself to go and to work and await for further news from my mum. I really had no mood to work as i worried about my dad. Then my mum called me and say he was going in for operation. Before i went to work, i pray to god that my dad could come home safe and sound. Everything would be all right.

Around 10.40am, my mum called me and said he was warded in CCU (Cornary care unit) after the minor operation. Then i quickly took half day leave and went down to visit my dad by the help of the collegue. When i reached there, it was visiting time. The visiting time is 12pm to 2 pm and 5pm to 8pm. It's seem so short as i really want ot accompany my dad a bit longer. When i saw my dad, he looked very sleepy and breathing was still irregular. At least, he was still conscientious to talk to us. I asked my mum what did the doctor said. She said that there were some blood vessel being clotted. Now the doctor had to clear the clot.

All my relative called my mum and me to ask how's my dad. I had repeated several time and told them my dad stayed in CCU. I was very lucky to have such caring relative.



God.........May my dad be bless with good health.




.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home