CHARMED ANGEL

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Good News

Yeah........My dad was transferred from the CCU to class C ward. I asked my mum how my dad feeling today. She said that he was still feeling a bit giddy. That's a good news and i hope my dad would have a speedy recovery. Today, i did not get to see my dad as i had to work in the morning and had lab at night. I miss my dad.

Today, i woke up around 6.15am and i started to wash up. I quickly dressed up and help my mum to do the laundry before i went to work. I was still worried. Today i forgot to bring my lab coat and so i borrowed from my collegue. Tommorrow i must remember to return. When my dad discharged, i must take care of him.

God.........i pray for my dad to recover

Interesting thing that i see in the email:


How to Keep a Woman Happy
>
>It's not difficult.
>
>To keep a woman happy, a man only needs to be:
>
>1. a friend
>2. a companion
>3. a lover
>4. a brother
>5. a father
>6. a master
>7. a chef
>8. an electrician
>9. a carpenter
>10. a plumber
>11. a mechanic
>12. a decorator
>13. a stylist
>14. a sexologist
>15. a gynecologist
>16. a psychologist
>17. a pest exterminator
>18. a psychiatrist
>19. a healer
>20. a good listener
>21. an organiser

>22. a good father
>23. very clean
>24. sympathetic
>25. athletic
>26. warm
>27. attentive
>28. gallant
>29. intelligent
>30. funny
>31. creative
>32. tender
>33. strong
>34. understanding
>35. tolerant
>36. prudent
>37. ambitious
>38. capable
>39. courageous
>40. determined
>41. true
>42. dependable
>43. passionate
>
>WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
>
>44. give her compliments regularly
>45. love shopping
>46. be honest
>47. be very rich
>48. not stress her out
>49. not look at other girls
>
>AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:
>
>50. give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
>51. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
>52. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes
>
>IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:
>
>53. Never to forget:
>* birthdays
>* anniversaries
>* arrangements she makes
>
>
>


HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY!!! :
>
>1. Give him lots of SEX (very.very.very important)

>2. Feed him well.
>3. Let him have the remote control.
>4. Leave him in peace.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home