CHARMED ANGEL

Monday, December 27, 2004

KILLER WAVE - EARTHQUAKE

OH DEAR......ANOTHER DISASTER BEFALL INTO THE LIVING EARTH.


DEATH ARISE FROM HELL IN THE BOXING DAY.


IT IS A DAY WHERE TOURIST EXPLORE THE BEAUTIFUL BEACH OF PHUKET.


COMING WITH A BIG SMILE TURNED INTO TEARS.


BIG WAVE SWEPT AWAY THEIR LOVED ONES AND THEIR HAPPINESS.


SWALLOWED THEM IN A MINUTES OF TIME OF ENJOYMENT


I have a friend also went to Thailand for a tour with his friend.

I am so worried about him when i hear about this news this morning.

I use my handphone to mesage him to ask whether he is back in singapore.

Thank god, he is safe and he is back in singapore.


I have another friend's whose family lived in Phuket.

Now i not too sure whether he went back to see whether his family is safe from the killer whale.

Hope everything will be all right with his family.

I will say a little prayer..............




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home