CHARMED ANGEL

Sunday, October 03, 2004

No Regret

During the class, my classmate ask me a question. She asked, "Do you regret being with them?"
That day, we had difficulty in the question that we had not fully prepared. They felt that they were not that hardworking. I told them," No, i have no regret being with them." When i first entered university, they were the new classmate that i made in the class. I felt that we had the click in communicating.

When i was stress, i would ask myself whether i made the right decision in confirming to study the course as the fee is very costly. Nevermind, i do not want to think about it. I had to do with all my best and giving a best shot in doing it. That was the most important.

I tell myself any decision that i make, i will have no regret.

Reget will make the life feel with guilty.

I feel every problem will have a solution to it.

Be happy...........

When you look back, you will feel silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home