CHARMED ANGEL

Monday, October 04, 2004

Condolence

I had just finish reading my friend blog and then i knew that his grandpa had passed on. I expressed my condolence.

Paul, Don't feel sad.........

Your grandpa will be well taken care in the heaven.

Finally, he is relieved from the suffering.

He would protect you and your family up in the heaven.


I remember that time i went visting my friend when he was hospitalised in the hospital. It was because his throat was bleeding and so need to undergo minor operation. His parent also came and visited him. His dad asked him whether he wanted to go and visit his grandpa who was also hospitalised in Tan Tock Seng hospital. He was feeling unwilling to go as there were some bad grudges with his patent family. He asked me for opionion.

I told him you better visit him now. Every grandparent wanted to see their grandson/daughter. If not you would feel regret, when you didn't even have a chance to see him again. It was better to cherish every moment with your loved one no matter how you love or hate them. Everybody was human will have different character.

Finally, He went visiting his grandpa. He finally made the right decision.

Cherish your loved one!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home